- DREAM Coalition - Chris Kershner Gives Opening Remarks at Press Conference
- Introduction of DREAM Coalition Members
- DREAM Coalition - Phil Parker Outlines the Chamber's Position on Marijuana Legalization
- DREAM Coalition Chair, Kevin Burch, Addresses Potential Impact on Logistics
- DREAM Coalition - Sheriff Phil Plummer Gives Law Enforcement's Perspective
- DREAM Coalition - Jewell Good Speaks on Behavioral Health & Marijuana Legalization
“Are 5 million Ohio jobs worth lining the pockets of 10 people?”
The DREAM coalition is an organized coalition of employers, associations, organizations and public officials against marijuana usage in the Dayton region and Ohio; and against special interest monopolies governing free enterprise.
DREAM will manage a grass roots campaign in Southwest Ohio that is opposed to the proposed “Responsible Ohio” initiated Constitutional Amendment, which will be considered on the November 3, 2015 ballot.
DREAM will work with employers, employees and voters to ensure they are educated as to the negative ramifications of marijuana legalization and the direct impact it will have on the community and jobs. The proposed marijuana legalization amendment would insert a monopoly for 10 growers into the Ohio Constitution and if passed, could be detrimental to businesses, employers, employees and families in the Dayton region.
Ohio/Regional Legislative & Business News
- DC considering 16 weeks paid leave for parents, caregivers WKEF ABC 22 October 06, 2015
- Compromise panel in Ohio sets vote on charter schools WKEF ABC 22 October 06, 2015
- House considers tougher prison terms for Ohio gun crimes WKEF ABC 22 October 06, 2015
- Little Miami Schools' big tax renewal Cincinnati.com October 05, 2015
- Monday is voter registration deadline for Ohio's election WKEF ABC 22 October 05, 2015
- California governor signs bill closing ivory sales loophole WKEF ABC 22 October 04, 2015
- Tabled bikeway back on agenda Piqua Daily Call October 04, 2015
- Public defender says court appointed defense pays little WKEF ABC 22 October 03, 2015
- Cleveland asks state to help pay for Public Square project WKEF ABC 22 October 03, 2015
- Voter registration deadline for Ohio's election is Monday WKEF ABC 22 October 02, 2015
Do you want to weigh in on key policy debates with interactive content that makes the case for free enterprise solutions?
Are you searching for timely content on top business issues?
Then join Friends of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce to stay current and engage in the political process.
Latest National News - Legislative & Business
- Scott Reeder: Shades of old Soviet Union on Illinois ballot Chicago Sun-Times October 06, 2015
- California governor signs law targeting gender wage gap Lexington Herald Leader October 06, 2015
- Mississippi education funding backers concerned over ballot language Memphis Commercial Appeal October 06, 2015
- Clay legislative delegation hears concerns, priorities from constituents Florida Times-Union October 06, 2015
- Tax cuts? Top state business official tells lawmakers, 'not today' The Idaho Statesman October 06, 2015
- State representative: 12 years of fiscal crisis must end Chicago Tribune October 06, 2015
- COOL legislation takes strange twists, turns Newton Daily News October 06, 2015
- New California Human Rights Legislation Just Security October 06, 2015
- Iowa legislators to consider tax break for manufacturers Miami Herald October 06, 2015
- State high court set to hear arguments on Citizens United advisory measure Los Angeles Times October 06, 2015