- DREAM Coalition - Chris Kershner Gives Opening Remarks at Press Conference
- Introduction of DREAM Coalition Members
- DREAM Coalition - Phil Parker Outlines the Chamber's Position on Marijuana Legalization
- DREAM Coalition Chair, Kevin Burch, Addresses Potential Impact on Logistics
- DREAM Coalition - Sheriff Phil Plummer Gives Law Enforcement's Perspective
- DREAM Coalition - Jewell Good Speaks on Behavioral Health & Marijuana Legalization
“Are 5 million Ohio jobs worth lining the pockets of 10 people?”
The DREAM coalition is an organized coalition of employers, associations, organizations and public officials against marijuana usage in the Dayton region and Ohio; and against special interest monopolies governing free enterprise.
DREAM will manage a grass roots campaign in Southwest Ohio that is opposed to the proposed “Responsible Ohio” initiated Constitutional Amendment, which will be considered on the November 3, 2015 ballot.
DREAM will work with employers, employees and voters to ensure they are educated as to the negative ramifications of marijuana legalization and the direct impact it will have on the community and jobs. The proposed marijuana legalization amendment would insert a monopoly for 10 growers into the Ohio Constitution and if passed, could be detrimental to businesses, employers, employees and families in the Dayton region.
Ohio/Regional Legislative & Business News
- Montgomery County news Dayton Daily News September 03, 2015
- On Arctic voyage, Obama banks on power of his celebrity WKEF ABC 22 September 03, 2015
- Court: No visitation rights for woman after same-sex divorce WKEF ABC 22 September 02, 2015
- Ohio elections chief discusses statewide issues on ballot WKEF ABC 22 September 02, 2015
- Obama locking up votes in Senate for Iran nuclear deal WKEF ABC 22 September 02, 2015
- Bill would extend California imports of kangaroo leather WKEF ABC 22 September 01, 2015
- White House staffer indicted on assault and other charges WKEF ABC 22 September 01, 2015
- Protests block Guatemala Congress as impeachment considered WKEF ABC 22 September 01, 2015
- Charter school problems persist The Highland County Press September 01, 2015
- Guest Column: We do a lot right, but we could do better in supporting Air Force Dayton Business Journal (blog) August 26, 2015
Do you want to weigh in on key policy debates with interactive content that makes the case for free enterprise solutions?
Are you searching for timely content on top business issues?
Then join Friends of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce to stay current and engage in the political process.
Latest National News - Legislative & Business
- Two Montgomery County legislators forego pay until Pa. budget is done The Times Herald September 04, 2015
- University of Missouri Under Fire for Enabling New Planned Parenthood Abortion ... LifeNews.com September 04, 2015
- A new energy policy for Illinois and Rockford man continues his efforts to ... WREX-TV September 04, 2015
- Maine Voters Hope To Restore Their Revolutionary Election System Huffington Post September 04, 2015
- Ga. lawmakers warned after ethics probe MyAJC September 04, 2015
- Counterpoint: Let Minnesota Republicans run on their records Minneapolis Star Tribune September 03, 2015
- California gas tax hike?: Brown administration meets with Republicans ... Santa Cruz Sentinel September 03, 2015
- Speakers in Aurora say Rauner budget moves an attack on middle class Chicago Tribune September 03, 2015
- Arizona educators demand special legislative session azcentral.com September 03, 2015
- Climate legislation in California is clearing hurdle with deal on energy plans Los Angeles Times September 03, 2015